Your Key to Employment & Career Planning Success
The WorkStart Program is a comprehensive, flexible and results-oriented program which helps you to:
Assess your strengths...
- What skills do you have that employers want?
- What occupations you are best suited for
Explore your options...
- Assess employability skills, interests, aptitudes, strengths and characteristics
- Understand what types of work and careers you could best succeed in
- Explore a wide range of occupations
- Learn about local and national job markets and employment trends
Plan your future...
- Build a step-by-step action plan to achieve your goals
Develop your skills
- Improve skills employers are looking for
- Update your job search skills and tools
Apply your plan...
Upon completion of the WorkStart Program you may leave with...
- One or more occupations to pursue
- Action Plan for success
- A portfolio of your employment strengths for interviews and applications
- Renewed Resume
The WorkStart Program combines computer technology with counselor guidance allowing you to work at your own pace with one-on-one assistance when you need it.
This 3-10 day, self-paced, computerized program will assist clients in developing a sense of direction and a "Step by Step" Action Plan with options! It’s all about building your future.
Facebook - Getting Ahead
Facebook gives you the power to optimize social networking and make your world a more open and connected place. Through our Getting Ahead page you can connect with other job seekers, utilize career development tools, and advance the skills essential to finding your right career path.
For More Information
Orientation Sessions for the WorkStart program are held every Thursday afternoon at The Reger Group office. Please call the office to register.
Funded in whole or part through the Canada-British Columbia Labour Market Development Agreement.